To celebrate the next phase of social investment, a series of presentations from across the social sector took place on Monday 3 July.
This collaborative event, to celebrate and showcase the social investment journey, was attended by more than 100 people from across New Zealand.
Most presentations are available for download (in PDF format):
- Statistics New Zealand (Mark Sowden)
- Ministry of Education (Damian Edwards)
- Ministry of Social Development (Mark De Boer and Daniel Lensen)
- Ministry of Justice (Tim Hughes)
- An introduction to the Justice investment approach
- Ministry of Health (Hamiora Bowkett and Stephnie Roberts)
- How the health system might support social investment across the social sector
- Presentation coming soon
- Methodist Mission Southern (Laura Black)
- MMS knew changing to a client-centric, evidence-research-and-data-informed practice would be good for the people they work with but it has also been a positive revolution for MMS staff and management
- Landing the butterfly [PDF, 296 KB]
- Social Investment Agency (Emily Mason and Kylie Reiri)